Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rules (work in progress)

Ok, I guess I need rules if this is gonna work, right?

Here are the big ones:

1. No hard subbing
2. No streaming
3. No altering and/or removing my credits.
4. NO SELLING

Now for the ones that aren't quite as big of a deal:
4. ASK before re-posting. I may not say no - I did offer these subs to 3 drama communities I like and trust.
6. ASK before using for translation. I'll pretty much say yes, with the condition that you CREDIT and LINK to me. (small note: my subs aren't perfect. so....know that first, lol).
7. Imagine you spend 15 hours per episode to bring a fan sub to people you've never met, and how you'd like to be treated. Do that, and we won't have any problem :).

And finally, I will accept requests in certain circumstances:
   I will consider sub requests, if it's something I'm interested in, and there are Jp subs available. Give me the jp sub file and a link to the video file and I'll consider it, but no promises. It's too time consuming to do something I have no interest in.

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for your work on Todoke.. really enjoyed it. I'm watching Inu right now as well, thanks! HanaKimi's not quite my cup of tea (saw the 2007 ver) but maybe I'll give it a try (I see you have Perfect Report as a maybe.. for what it's worth, would love to see that one subbed!)
    Nice name, too! And quite appropriate! SkyTree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I loved subbing 'Kimi ni Todoke" :)

    The only reason I have not started "perfect report" yet is that the vocab is rather difficult, and I can tell it'll be a really time-consuming project. However, I'm moving to Japan in 2 weeks...after I'm there for a few months, it'll probably look easier :D.

    No matter what, I've decided to sub that one -it's just a matter of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne-girl, thank you for your hard work. I am from a Russian fansub group and would ask permission to use your subs for translation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dorishka - as long as you credit me and don't use for streaming, etc, that's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne-girl, thank you. I'll be sure to credit you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. t5hanks for your work on this, too bad about the streaming, is this your first big show cause that happens alot. please don't let a few ruin it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could DL the softsub ㅠㅠ! I changed the IP and DL MU..it said something dunno happened ㅠㅠ!! MU actually's blocked in Saudi Arabia.

    ReplyDelete